Monday, May 12, 2014

My Personal Mission Statement


“Life is about making choices, and I believe that the choices you make in life define you as an individual. In my opinion, the greatest amount of character can be seen in someone that chooses to do the right thing, even if it means sacrificing personal gain. What one values is a direct response of the choices they make throughout their lifetime. So…
I choose to be genuine and true, so that my real colors are always what others see. Because of this I find extreme value in the quality of honesty, humility, and the ability to be trusted and depended upon.
I choose to work hard at every task I am given, until it is completed, so that in the end I appreciate the outcome even more. The reward is sweeter when your dedication, commitment, and work ethic help you achieve your objective.
I choose to maintain a positive outlook on life, by spreading joy to those around me. I believe in the pursuit of happiness; but not in yourself, instead I choose to bring kindness to everyone I meet. I want to pay it forward and make an impact for the betterment of our society.
I choose to walk by faith and uphold myself to the highest standards, so I can confidently represent the One who gave me this opportunity on earth. I choose to let my courage overcome my fears. I choose to hold my head high with dignity and class. Most importantly, I choose to love, for I believe that to be the purpose of life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment